Tuesday 19 July 2011

Time to catch up...

Despite my best intentions, I've not got around to blogging for quite a while now. And there are so many things I could talk about! In my own little world, there's the been quite a lot going on...

  • George's continuing development - 5 and a half months old now, and sitting up!
  • Some pretty dramatic weight loss - 24 pounds and counting!
  • My first ever preach at Gateway Church 
  • Cricketing exploits aplenty
  • Beavering away at work
  • Having quality time with Mrs Butland
  • Planning the new FC Gateway season
It's all happening. But tonight I have a bit of time on my hands - so I'm going to update you on the REALLY important stuff. Namely, what I've been listening to, what I've been clicking on, and what I've been reading! I'll release a little blog for each section!

I know you're excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment